Friday 2 November 2012

Ian's GT

Things were in limbo following the house move and any spare time I had from work was spent working on the house and garden. The new garage needed alot of work before I moved the car in but I did get a 914 fix when I visited a fellow Porsche addict, Ian Gunney, in Cardiff, to pick up a few bits and pieces.

I bought a mint dash top from him aswell as some early 911 front struts complete with 'M' calipers....I may well use these although a more 'modern' setup with larger calipers might be more suitable with my intended 200hp (ie. 911SC or 3.2 Carrera).

Here are a couple of pics of Ian's Signal Orange GT which has a 2.7 and produces over 200hp.. His garage is like a shrine to Porsche, clearly. He has a lovely 912, a 'parts car' 914 and a Porsche Tractor 'in parts'!



No comments:

Post a Comment