Thursday 31 May 2012

Ready for the move..

I'm going to be moving the car to a new garage in a couple of weeks or so - going on holiday to France until then - hoorah!.

I thought it might be interesting to see the whole car as it is now in my in-laws' garage. Won't be in there for much longer..much to my Father-I-L's great relief...and I think my Mother-I-L is looking forward to having the swallows back, nesting in the rafters. The Swallows originally moved out when I moved in!



I'm constantly thinking about final colour for this car even though, realistically, I probably won't be painting it for at least another two years!!.. I've always thought it would definitely be Viper Green (911 top) or possibly Conda Green like the Max Moritz 914 (upper middle). But then I saw this lovely white one on A J Serrano's site (lower middle). Decisions decisions...still, plenty of time to decide. The bottom pic is of my old genuine six cylinder in Iridian or Iridescent Blue(at least I think it was something like that?).




3 comments:

  1. It would have to be the white for me. Classy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is diana doing hiding in the garage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, well spotted 'optical mouse'. That belongs to my father-in-law. It's strange as he's not particularly royalist!..I have no idea why it's there to be honest and never thought to ask..

      Now, can I tell you about Weld voltage or wire-feed settings or anything fascinating like that!?

      Cheers.

      Delete